Sickie Sickie

It feels like we have been sick for a while. Last week we had the stomach flu and got better for the weekend and then woke up sick on Tuesday. I think I would rather have the stomach flu because it last 2 days verses 5-7 and then a lingering cough for two weeks. Last summer Nathaniel was sick for 3 months pretty much straight and the doctor said it was because of daycare or nursery. So I pulled him out of nursery and he was fine. I think I will have to start doing that again because we seem to catch whatever is going around. Madyson has RSV once and it is a 50% chance for her to get it again really easily. I pray that we will all be feeling well before our exciting trip. Do you think it's worth taking him out of nursery or it just part of life?

Comments

Popular Posts