Disappointment

Costco vs. Sams Club?? That is the question. Before I got a membership to Costco I didn't really like Sams Club. Now that we have a Costco membership, I miss Sam's club. Maybe it is because I was so use to Sams Club that I didn't appreciate it until I left! We ordered Nathaniel's birthday cake last night from Costco and we thought that they might do a cake with the Disney character Cars on it. They only do coloring book designs, if that makes sense. I wasn't sure what Sam's Club does because we've never ordered from their bakery but we looked online and they do the Disney characters. I also love the Sam's club hot dogs and crave them often. I like that Costco has the coupon booklet but I don't feel that they are really organized or maybe I'm just molded into the Sam's Club mold after so long. I was just so disappointed about Nathaniel's cake that I had to blog about it.

Comments

Popular Posts