Madyson's Cute Quilt & Clothes
My mom sent out this adorable quilt so I needed to take some pictures of it before it gets used or before I forgot to take pictures. It is such a cute little girl quilt and the little dancers are adorable. It almost makes me impatient for when she can start ballet, but I am not going to speed up time just to see it. The last picture is of a flannel blanket that my grandma made which will be perfect for those snowy days that will soon be upon us.
We've tried to get a couple of things for Madyson before she was born and my mother-in-law was able to get a couple of clothes from a friend of hers.
Another dress from my mom and an outfit we bought in the middle and then a cute tutu outfit from my mother-in-law.

Socks and onzies and blankets from my mom. The black shoes she bought as well and the pink little slippers where my little shoes. I can't wait to use them for her.
We've tried to get a couple of things for Madyson before she was born and my mother-in-law was able to get a couple of clothes from a friend of hers.
Socks and onzies and blankets from my mom. The black shoes she bought as well and the pink little slippers where my little shoes. I can't wait to use them for her.

Comments
Post a Comment