Felt Food
My Relief Society did a really cool Enrichment activity and they put together this kit for felt food. I was immediately drawn to it because it looked like pretty simple sewing and it was really cool. The kit included all the felt to make all the necessary food and a some what pattern.
What was made: Sandwich bag, 2 slices of bread, lettuce, tomato, cheese, baloney, a chip bag, chips, 2 orange slices and a cookie.
It was so much fun to make them and I was probably 3/4's done by the time I left. It was rough on Victor to be at home with Nathaniel. Haha. Any who, this week I went to my grandma's while Victor was out of town and finished. She had some great ideas and was fantastic to help me finish. It was also nice to be with her and do something together. She is a fantastic seamstress and is amazing. It was also fun for Nathaniel to play with some cool toys. By the end though it was rough having Nathaniel there and I was ready for him to take a nap. Thank goodness he fell asleep on the way home! Enjoy the pics.
What was made: Sandwich bag, 2 slices of bread, lettuce, tomato, cheese, baloney, a chip bag, chips, 2 orange slices and a cookie.
It was so much fun to make them and I was probably 3/4's done by the time I left. It was rough on Victor to be at home with Nathaniel. Haha. Any who, this week I went to my grandma's while Victor was out of town and finished. She had some great ideas and was fantastic to help me finish. It was also nice to be with her and do something together. She is a fantastic seamstress and is amazing. It was also fun for Nathaniel to play with some cool toys. By the end though it was rough having Nathaniel there and I was ready for him to take a nap. Thank goodness he fell asleep on the way home! Enjoy the pics.

Comments
Post a Comment