Pumpkin Carving & Snow

So Victor and I picked out pumpkins on Monday but he had so much to do before he left that we were unable to carve it or really do anything. I decided to carve it myself and have it ready for when he got back home. I decided to carve something that Nathaniel would know and he did right off the bat and loved it. He didn't like the "mess" that the pumpkin created but he loved to check it out. I didn't have any actual pumpkin carving tools so I had to use a spoon and a knife. I think I got a couple of blisters because of the moon. It was hard to do with a knife and without cutting myself. It was so much fun and I love doing stuff with my hands but don't have much of an opportunity to do something like this. It was also a zoning type of work and a total stress reliever, unless I was close to cutting a finger. Nathaniel had fun picking out the faces and pushing them into his. He loved to be able to actually hold his own pumpkin. I love the holidays and the snow that morning wasn't bad except the complete cold.

Comments

Popular Posts