My little/big Nate

My little boy is growing up so fast and is soon not going to be my only child. In a way I am sad that he won't/can't be my favorite, although he will always be my favorite Nathaniel but I am sad to loose that only relationship with him. Of course there is a huge joy of adding Madyson and a massive blessing. It will be so much fun for him to be an older brother. Any who, here are some pictures dedicated to my little boy!

Such a little ham!

Pop corn popping!

Scapbooking with me :)

He loved to use the cutter and destroy the paper

He keeps finding the binkies that I have put away for possible use for Madyson even though they are blue! He finds them and then bites them like crazy

So adorable and I am so glad that he doesn't suck on pacifiers. He looks so little when he does.

He loves these sunglasses now. They wrap around your head and stick to your head verses on your ears. He thinks they are so cool.

Comments

Popular Posts