General Conference Weekend
For General Conference, Victor and I were planning on spending the weekend just vegging at home and enjoying conference. Victor's cousin Dario called him and asked if he would like to go to the Priesthood Session Friday night. Victor has never been to the Conference Center for the Priesthood session so of course that was something not to miss. We decided to all go up and spend the weekend at his cousin's house in Bountiful and watch Conference all together. It was a lot of fun to get together with all the family. Friday night the girls did a girls night and ate pizza and watched "13 going on 30". It was so much fun and its hard to enjoy a movie with kiddo's running around but it was fun to be with all the girls. We had a big breakfast the next morning and watched conference and then had a great lunch and watch the second session. I have to admit that I took a nap. It was a little bit of a rough night sleeping with Nathaniel and he still had a cough that woke him up. Or should I say us! After the second session we packed up and went home so we could unravel and put ourselves back together. It was a wonderful weekend and we had a blast and enjoyed being with the family. It was also fun to talk to people about the talks and to better understand them. Enjoy some pictures of Victor, Dario and Francisco at the Priesthood Session.







Comments
Post a Comment