ICE CREAM

Nathaniel had his first ice cream cone today! He has had popsicles and otter pops but he never got into ice cream and would never try ours. We went to Macey's and he almost wouldn't share with me so I could clean it up and keep it from melting. He loved it and I was surprised he even wanted to try it in the first place. It was cool to share that with him and to watch his face and how he licked it. He was a pro. It was fun!

Comments

  1. it is crazy that he has never tried icecream before! So- about your other posts... 1- doesn't costco and sams have the same hotdogs? If they don't can't you just go in to eat without a membership? I know you can at Costco. Umm- the quilt- I love it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts